"I will sing of Your mercies that lead me through Valleys of Sorrow to Rivers of Joy."
~Jars of Clay


My precious and magnificent blessings...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Without hurting...


I am thrilled to say that I held my great niece today and did it without hurting. Isn't she a beauty?!! When I mentioned this to my niece, she thought I meant physically until I explained further. It was so nice to hold that little one and not feel the pain rise up in my chest like I had experienced so many times before. I think I will always have that "mommy love" for any infant that I hold since it will remind me of the precious times with my own little ones. I think I will also always think about Faith and what she would have looked like and how it would have felt to hold her in my arms. But maybe - just maybe - once and for all, I am past the pain that I had once experienced. The "heart hurt" wasn't there today and I am so thankful for that.I pray I stay in this place. Would you pray for this for me too? It is definitely a better place to be in...
So today - I celebrate new life in my life and I celebrate a new life within myself. To God be glory for both. Without Him, neither are possible.

No comments: