"I will sing of Your mercies that lead me through Valleys of Sorrow to Rivers of Joy."
~Jars of Clay


My precious and magnificent blessings...

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New life...

Before I go on, I must rejoice for there is new life in my life and I am finally in a place to enjoy it! My friend, Tammy just had her third baby boy, my niece is awaiting the arrival of her first little one, another dear friend is about to have her fourth, and another blogger who I met here on this dashboard is expecting a bundle of joy (after many pregnancy losses) as well. I am happy to say that I can finally feel excitement for these ladies again. In the past, that wasn't possibly for me. Where joy should have been, there was only jealousy, bitterness, and rage. I write this not because I have done anything to attain it, but to tell you that God has done everything to make it possible within me. Praise be to You, Father for these little ones! Praise be to You, Father that I can feel happiness where only sadness lay for so long. Praise you Father that my heart can once again celebrate another's blessing without tremendous pain and despair. You truly are an awesome and amazing God.