"I will sing of Your mercies that lead me through Valleys of Sorrow to Rivers of Joy."
~Jars of Clay


My precious and magnificent blessings...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My darling little one...

It was a good day. Way better than I expected.

I received a personal word from God this morning...
Support from friends this afternoon...
Love from my family this evening...
And flowers from my Tammy just like last year...

On this August 14th, I remembered Faith and celebrated her the best way I knew how.
I rejoiced in God, thanked Him for my life, and began to move on with the help and the love of Jesus.

See you one day soon, my darling little one.
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Amy said...

i just read your blog from start to finish. i had no clue that you had experienced any of this. i admire your strength.
thanks for sharing your story; i read much of it through tears.
you are a blessing to my family ms. brandy!! :)