"I will sing of Your mercies that lead me through Valleys of Sorrow to Rivers of Joy."
~Jars of Clay


My precious and magnificent blessings...

Monday, December 22, 2008

GUESS WHAT?!

Savannah wide-eyed and full of excitement: "Guess what, Mama?! Guess WHAT?!!!!"
Me: "What, Savannah, what?!"
Savannah: "I have baby Jesus living in my heart! Ms. Lisa told me I do (Ms. Lisa is her preschool teacher)!
Me: "YOU DO?!! That is so awesome! I do too!"
Savannah screeching: "You do? That IS awesome - yes, it is!"
Me: "Savannah, do you also have the older Jesus who died on the cross for you and me (trying to make sure she was putting two and two together) in your heart too?"
Savannah: "Ummm, not really. Well, maybe just a "wittle bit". Mostly I just have the baby Jesus in my heart."

I guess for now, I will take just the Baby Jesus in my three year old's heart. That is better than nothing! (:

Merry Christmas!
Love, Brandy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute story!

Amy said...

i gave you a blog award. :) come and see!